The Small Business Education Grant aims to encourage resident small business owners to develop additional entrepreneurship skills and knowledge through educational programs, courses, seminars, conferences, or workshops.
- To improve preparation and knowledge among prospective resident entrepreneurs.
- To increase business education among resident small business owners.
- To increase the long term viability of resident small businesses.
- Grant will cover up to 50% of the eligible costs, to a maximum of $500, toward an entrepreneurship specific Education Activity.
- Applicant must have a valid Resident Business Licence to operate within the City of Fort Saskatchewan.
- Applicant must have less than 10 employees.
- Applicants who are in arrears in municipal taxes or utilities for any owned property in Fort Saskatchewan, will not be eligible
- Applicants who have previously received a City of Fort Saskatchewan Small Business Education Grant within the past 3 years will not be eligible.
Guidelines & Application
The Small Business Education Grant guidelines and application form can be downloaded below.