The Small Business Marketing Grant is intended to assist resident small businesses improve the quality and effectiveness of their marketing.
- To increase the number of resident small businesses that have developed a Marketing Plan.
- To assist resident small businesses in developing marketing materials for the implementation of a strategic Marketing Project.
- To assist resident small businesses reach a broader market
- Applicant must have a valid City of Fort Saskatchewan Resident Business Licence.
- Applicant must have less than 50 employees.
- Applicants who are in arrears in municipal taxes or utilities for any owned property in Fort Saskatchewan, will not be eligible.
- Applicants who have previously received a City of Fort Saskatchewan Business Development Program Grant within the past 3 years will not be eligible. The lone exclusion is if they have received the Small Business Education Grant.
- Grant will cover up to 50% of the eligible costs, up to a maximum of $2,500, toward the development of marketing content.
- Amount of grant will be determined based on the quality of the Marketing Plan and the proposed benefit of the Marketing Project.
Guidelines & Application
The Small Business Marketing Grant guidelines and application form can be downloaded below.