James E. Graham Bldg.
11121 88 AVE
The City recognizes the need for commemorative memorials to be located within the City, giving the public an opportunity to create a lasting memorial to honour, remember and pay tribute to a person or an event. These memorials can be made in the following forms: planting of trees, placing a bench, or displaying a plaque. A written request including purpose and preferred location can be submitted to our office.
The City's policy and application form on memorials can be found here.
Dedicate a seat:
- As an individual, couple or family
- In the name(s) of your children, grandchildren or parents
- To mark a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion
- In the memory of a loved one
- In the name of your business or service organization
- In honour of a retiring employee