Apply for...

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Animal Licenses

Alterations to Public Land
Alterations to Public Land permits are required when surface work is being done on City property, such as driveway installation or alterations, or building a new access to a commercial property.  There is a cost to this permit, and a deposit may be taken and held until work has been inspected.

Have a Banner hung on a bridge
Banners may be hung on the bridge over Highway 15 for community groups and organizations for program registration and community special events.

Building Permits

A Business License

Developing Permits

Excavation Permit
Excavation Permits are required for any underground utility work (Water / Sewer / Gas / Power, etc) within the City.  There is a cost to this permit, and a deposit may be taken and held until work has been inspected.

A Job

Light Turning Requests
Road users can request to have light standards on Highways 15 and 21 turned for the purpose of transporting high-loads.  Charges, per intersection involved, will apply.  

Special Use Permit
Special Use of Public Property permits are required when an applicant is accessing City property for a non-standard purpose. Some examples are: landscaping vehicles driving on trails to access a backyard, placing temporary seating in a park, bottle drive held in a City parking lot, vehicles parked on sidewalk to facilitate a construction project.  There is no cost for this permit. 

Larger public events such as block parties, parades or fun-runs, require a Special Event permit can be found here.  

Traffic Disruption Permits
Traffic Disruption permits are required when the applicant will be temporarily obstructing any portion of a City roadway. There is no cost for this permit, however applicants will require liability insurance that names the City as an additional insured and may require submitting a traffic accommodation strategy.