During the Fall
- Farewell the sheep at the Sheep Leaving Parade.
- Go to Registration Day to learn about what the community offers and how you can participate.
- Have fun at the DBC’s Downtown Fall Festival.
- Join the Multicultural Association’s Cultural Explosion with cultural performances and free hot dog at Legacy Park.
- Join the Active Living Expo – a full day of activities and fun for the 50+.
- Take some family photos with the beautiful golden trees and fallen leaves.
- Bring a dish and get to know your neighbours at the Multicultural Association’s Community Night (Potluck).
- Decorate for Halloween and have fun with Trick or Treats.