We are a positive team committed to excellence in customer service. From an individual’s first inquiry about a vacant position to retirement, we strive to treat everyone with respect, understanding and individual attention.
By making this commitment to our community, our office holds a high level of mutual trust and respect.
Services We Offer:
- Recruitment, attraction and retention of our workforce
- Compensation planning and management
- Training, professional development and performance management
- Collective agreement, policy and procedure negotiation, creation and support
Payroll and Benefits
- Payroll processing and financial reconciliation and reporting
- Payroll and benefits administration
- Grant applications and liaise with service providers
Health and Safety
- Healthy and safe work environment for staff, residents and visitors
- Ensure City wide compliance with the Occupational Health Safety Act, Regulation and Code
- Workers Compensation Board regulatory and legislation requirements
Director, People Services