The Land Use Bylaw (LUB) regulates use, buildings, signs, and overall development in the City. These regulations are based on the City's goals and objectives outlined in our policy planning documents. The LUB regulates everything from sheds and decks to large industrial developments.
The Land Use Bylaw Map provides a visual as to the districts the City is broken into.
We are always working to improve our LUB. If you have suggestions or comments please let us know at
firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance or further information regarding the Land Use Bylaw, contact Planning & Development at 780-992-6198.
- Table of Contents
- Part 1-Title, Purpose and Jurisdiction
- Part 2- Administration, Procedures and Enforcement
- Part 3- Development Applications and Process
- Part 4- General Regulations For All Land Use Districts
- Part 5- Residential Land Use Districts
- Part 6- Commercial Land Use Districts
- Part 7- Industrial Land Use Districts
- Part 8- Institutional Land Use Districts
- Part 9- Direct Control Land Use Districts
- Part 10- Overlays
- Part 11- Parking and Loading
- Part 12- Signs
- Part 13 - Downtown Land Use Districts
- Part 14 - Definitions