Assessment search, reviewing, and complaints.
Paying your property taxes, and how they work.
Water, Sewer, Solid Waste and Recycling Services.
Annual Financial Statements & Quarterly Reports
Budget & Long Term Planning
Request for Proposals Service
Have a question about taxes and assessment? View the Frequently Asked Questions »
Looking for a form? View the Tax and Utility Forms »
We believe that customer service is paramount. We provide timely, accurate and transparent information to all stakeholders. We value efficiency and choose methods, develop policies and engage in practices that minimize the use of resources while maximizing the results.
Services We Offer
- Financial transaction processing; accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cash receipting
- Prepare annual financial statements for the City and Fort Saskatchewan Public Library
- Property tax
- Property assessment
- Tax notice preparation and distribution
- Maintain the property assessment database
- Utility collection and billing
- Debenture funding application and payment tracking
- Craft financial policies