The City of Fort Saskatchewan offers a number of convenient options for you to pay your utility bill.
Online Billing & Payments
View and manage your utility bills online with our Online Billing application.
Fort Electronic Payment Plan (FEPP)
Learn more about FEPP
Paying Through Your Financial Institution
If you have recently moved within Fort Saskatchewan please make sure to update your Utility Account number with your bank.
Use your seven digit account number; please allow seven days for processing to avoid late charges.
Please allows seven days for processing to avoid late charges; payment may take up to two weeks to be received by the City.
Paying Through City Hall
City Hall Drop Box
Use the drop box located at the top of the exterior front stairs in City Hall.
Bring the remittance portion of your bill to one of the following City facilities:
- City Hall, First Floor - 10005 102 Street
- Dow Centennial Centre - 8700 84 Street
- Harbour Pool - 10001 94 Avenue
- James E Graham Building - 11121 88 Avenue
Mail your cheque, payable to City of Fort Saskatchewan, and enclose the remittance portion of your utility bill to:
- Your payment must be received by the City of Fort Saskatchewan on or before the due date shown on your utility bill. A 2.5% penalty will be applied to any outstanding utility account balances.
- Failure to pay your utility bill may result in service disconnection or other steps to recover the amount due.
- Please contact the Utilities billing department to discuss any payment concerns, 780-992-6228.
Utility Disconnection Notices
Accounts that are 60 days past due will receive a notice of disconnection. If you receive a disconnection warning notice (water shut off notice) you will be charged a $30.00 disconnection notice fee:
- Payment must be made in full.
- Payment can be made by cash, certified cheque, money order, debit or credit card at City Hall.
- Cheques will not be accepted at disconnection time.
- Protect your pipes, appliances and equipment as no further notice will be given prior to disconnection.
- If your water is disconnected, the full outstanding balance along with a $75.00 disconnection administration fee and a $75.00 re-connection fee must be paid to have your service reconnected.
Funds must reach the Utility billing department by the date and time indicated on your notice to avoid disconnection.