Land Use Bylaw & Statutory Plan Amendment Applications

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Prior to submitting an application to amend the Land Use Bylaw or a statutory plan, you are encouraged to consult with Planning & Development to ensure your proposal aligns with existing planning documents.

Such applications require approval from Council and sometimes require approval from the Capital Region Board (CRB). 

Further details can be found under Redistricting (Rezoning) Amendments and MDP & ASP Amendments.

Please contact us at or 780-992-6198 to arrange for a pre-application meeting.