Home Support provides practical, in-home support services to residents of Fort Saskatchewan. Housekeeping assistance is provided on a long-term or short-term basis to seniors, the chronically ill, and individuals recovering from surgery.
The provision of Home Support Services enables individuals to retain and/or improve their quality of life by enhancing independent living, reducing isolation and promoting a safe, quality home life.
Home Support Provides:
- Highly affordable service for individuals that are on a fixed income.
- Flexible service that adapts to you and your home's requirements, anywhere from 1 to 3 hours of service is available.
- Visits that suit your schedule either weekly, bi-weekly or monthly depending on your needs.
- Peace of mind knowing that your home's cleanliness is maintained by our caring staff.
- Trustworthy City of Fort Saskatchewan employees that have criminal record checks completed.
Main Floor, City Hall
10005 - 102 Street
Fort Saskatchewan, AB