Youth and Family Service identifies and addresses youth, young adult, and family social issues in the community through direct service and/or in partnerships with other social agencies. Specific service areas include the following:
- Education and awareness presentations on youth and family social issues.
- Short-term solution focused intervention, support and advocacy.
- Resource for local youth and family programs.
- Support for teens to pursue areas of leadership, community opportunities, education, life skills and social events.
- Establishing connections between the youth and the community.