All Year Round
- Visit the Fort Heritage Precinct and the Museum Village to learn about our history and how the North West Mounted Police helped build our community.
- Visit the Shell Theatre for a concert, drama, magic or dance show.
- Check out the art exhibits at the Alberta Lottery Fund Art Gallery every Thursday and Friday, 11 am – 2 pm and prior to shows at Shell Theatre.
- Register for some sport, fitness and wellness programs at Dow Centennial Centre, or swim programs at
Harbour Pool. See program details on the latest Leisure Guide.
- Check out the Harbour Pool’s swim schedule and event calendar, there are lots of sponsored events and community swims throughout the year.
- Develop some hobbies, learn new skills and extend your social network by joining some of the community organizations, sports associations, hobby clubs, or cultural organizations.
- Volunteer! Many of the community events would not happen or wouldn’t be successful without volunteers. Visit the Volunteer Centre and see where or how you can help.