Alberta Lottery Fund Art Gallery
Located in the Sherritt Cultural Pavilion's lobby, the Alberta Lottery Fund Art Gallery is the home of our visual arts gallery which features a variety of artists and exhibits throughout the year.
Visit our Customer Service Desk in the main lobby or call 992-6400 to check dates and times that the Gallery is open for public viewing. If you would like to visit outside of gallery hours, just let the Customer Service Desk at the Dow Centennial Centre know and a viewing can usually be arranged.
Volunteers are always welcome and do not require previous experience. There is no cost involved and best of all, you can meet new people and enjoy the latest exhibits!To volunteer, contact 780-992-6406.
Lions Banquet Rooms
No matter what occasion you are celebrating, the Dow Centennial Centre has the meeting space just right for your function!
- Located in the Sherritt Cultural Pavilion, this banquet space is a prime choice for a wedding, conference, corporate function or meeting
- Featuring a retractable divider wall, this space can be one large room to accommodate up to 350 guests or sectioned into 2 rooms, the Lions Mane can comfortably seat up to 250 guests and the Lions Pride seats 80.
- Equipped with sound system for both rooms and audio visual equipment is available
- 1500 square foot dance floor, coat room and access to CIBC Courtyard
A functional meeting room and yoga studio, the Scotiabank Studio is a flexible space for casual meetings, workshops, educational programming or birthday parties.
Featuring abundant natural lighting, and easy access into the Sherritt Cultural Pavilion, this meeting room is a great space for many types of activities for up to 40 people.
To check room availability, contact Bookings at 780-992-6266, email: email@example.com or stop by our Customer Service Desk.
Senator Tommy Banks Green Room
This prime meeting space is located in the Sherritt Cultural Pavilion and is the ideal space for meetings or small gatherings of 8 to 20 people.
- Equipped with boardroom style table and chairs and comfortable furniture to relax and visit or present a presentation
- Audio-visual equipment available on-site
- Equipped with fridge, sink and kitchen style cabinetry and counters
- Reasonable rates
For additional information or to check room availability, visit our Customer Service Desk or contact our Bookings Clerk at 780-992-6266 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This glorious theatre, in the Sherritt Cultural Pavilion, offers entertainment throughout the year and can be booked for your own gala, show or presentation.
- Enjoy an exciting line-up of professional entertainers, from comedy to classics. Visit our Events Calendar (see Kiosk side bar) for a current listing of shows
- Comfortable 538-seat theatre equipped with a hearing impaired sound system and a special lift to the balcony
- Convenient ticket services through Dow Centennial Centre Box office and Ticket Outlet at the main customer service desk
- Elegant lobby with comfortable seating and a full-service bar available
- Group packages are also available at great discounts. Visit our Customer Service Desk for more information
To book the Shell Theatre, please call our Events Supervisor at 780-992-6406 or email: email@example.com
If you would like to discuss programming at Shell Theatre, please call our Shell Theatre Supervisor at 780-992-6627 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waiward Steel Pottery Studio
Located in the Sherritt Cultural Pavilion, this space is the working studio and "home" of the Fort Saskatchewan Pottery Guild. Patrons can contact the Fort Saskatchewan Pottery Guild directly to inquire about pottery classes that are available for all ages, upcoming sales and exhibits or to stop by for a visit.For more information, please call 780-992-1886.