Everyone Plays is a program aimed at increasing access to recreation services for City of Fort Saskatchewan residents. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to develop their potential through recreational opportunities.
City residents on a limited income or those who have a disability will have access to recreation programs and facilities. Qualified applicants are eligible to receive:
- Up to $200/year/person to use on recreation facility passes and programs.
- A maximum number of registered programs for children and youth is 4/year and adults/seniors is 3/year.
- 75% discount off facility admission and program cost.
There are two requirements to be eligible for this program:
- The applicant must be a resident of the City of Fort Saskatchewan. Proof of residency is required.
- The applicant must be on either an approved Government program such as AISH, income support, PPD, pension, or a disability program.
- or -
Have a combined after tax household income at or under the amounts listed on the Statistics Canada Low Income Thresholds. Proof of income is required.
Statistics Canada Income Thresholds (LICO) 2016
|Persons in Household||1||2||3||4||5||6||7+|
|Income Under ($)*||$20,386||$24,811||$30,895||$38,544||$43,890||$48,675||$53,460|
*after tax income
To apply for the Recreation Access Program, fill out the application form and provide the requested documents for resident and income verification.
Application Forms can be downloaded here, or picked up at:
- City Hall, 10005 102 Street
- Dow Centennial Centre, 8700 84 Street
- Harbour Pool, 10001 94 Avenue
You can submit your application by:
- Mail to : RAP - City Hall, 10005 102 Street, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, T8L 2C5
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person at City Hall, 10005 102 Street
- If you would like an appointment, call 780-992-6262
Registration Confirmation and Pass Distribution
Once your application has been approved, you will be contacted to confirm what program or facility access you are requesting. The approval process will take approximately 2 - 4 weeks.