SYSTEM REPLACEMENT IN PROGRESS
eConnect is no longer available for registrations.
Our new GoLeisure site will be available November 14, 2018.
You can still register in community programs, in person or by phone at:
- Harbour Pool (780.992.6162)
- Dow Centennial Centre (780.992.6400)
- City Hall (780-992.6200)
Learn more about GoLeisure, the City’s new registration system
The City of Fort Saskatchewan launched GoLeisure this Fall. GoLeisure is a new system for program registration, memberships, facility bookings, and viewing drop-in schedules for Recreation and Culture.
The new system is replacing eConnect, our current system that is outdated and no longer supported. Our staff is working very hard to implement GoLeisure and is committed to providing an excellent customer experience.
- Only by phone or in-person October 24, 2018 – November 13, 2018
- Online, phone or in-person November 14, 2018 onwards
- Only by phone or in-person or e-mail – October 24, 2018 – November 13, 2018 onwards
Thank you for your patience while we transition systems.
Why is the system changing?
The current system will no longer be supported by the supplier. To maintain this service for residents and users, the City is implementing a new system with a new supplier.
What are the benefits of GoLeisure?
- Improved log-in and navigation
- Mobile friendly on any device – desktop, smartphone, tablet
- Enhanced password encryption
- Robust search functions that will allow you to search for an activity by keyword, age, day, time or location
- Streamlined access to programs and services for fitness, recreation and culture
What will happen to my old account?
Customers who have accessed their account by renting a facility, purchasing a ‘Leisure Card‘ facility pass, or registered in a swim lesson, community program or culture class within the last 18 months will have their information transferred to GoLeisure.
To access your account on the new site you will need your email address that the City of Fort Saskatchewan has on file for you and you will be asked to create a password. If you are unsure which email address we have on file, please contact Client Services at Harbour Pool (780.992.6162), Dow Centennial Centre (780.992.6400) or City Hall (780-992.6200) to review your account.
Will my old eConnect account information transfer over to GoLeisure?
If you’ve taken a class or registered for a course or program since January 1, 2017, your account will move over to the new system.
If you have a monthly or annual membership at Harbour Pool, Dow Centennial Centre or Multi Facility your account will transfer over.
Arts and Culture accounts from January 1, 2017, will also move over.
Will the old eConnect login stay the same with the new system?
No. All accounts will change when GoLeisure is implemented. Customers will be required to log in to the system with their email address. No client or family PIN will be required. Instructions will be available to our customers prior to the website launch.
Is my program registration history being transferred to the new system?
No. If you would like to keep any of your registration history or receipts, log into your account before 10:00 p.m. October 20, 2018 and:
- Select View Full Purchase History
- Email any receipts to yourself that you wish to keep, they will be sent to the email listed on the My Account page
Note: If you cannot view their receipts online. Please call one of our facilities for help getting your history printed.
Will my existing credits on my account be transferred over?
Yes. All credits and outstanding balances will be transferred from the previous system to the new system and will appear in your account after the launch.
Is my credit card or EFT banking information secure?
Absolutely. The security of user information is of the utmost importance.
All transactions that the City processes are Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP) compliant.
Will I need a new membership card?
No. All current membership cards will continue to work with the new system.
Will my gift card still work?
Yes. They can be redeemed any time at Guest Services.
Important dates to note
- As of October 21, 2018, the old online registration site URL will no longer be accessible.
- From October 24 – November 13, 2018, all registrations must be done in person or by phone at Harbour Pool (780.992.6162), Dow Centennial Centre (780.992.6400) or City Hall (780-992.6200)
- Starting November 14, 2018, our new online registration site will be available for users to update their login information and ensure accounts are up to date. If you are a new user, you can create a new account.
Registration continues for fall community programs. You will be able to register online, in person or by phone at Harbour Pool (780.992.6162), Dow Centennial Centre (780.992.6400) or City Hall (780-992.6200).
Upcoming Registration Dates
- December 3 – Recreation, Arts & Culture Programs
- December 5 – Harbour Pool
We anticipate that the new online registration site will be available on November 14, 2018, but the date may be subject to change.