A quick update regarding the Harbour Pool shutdown:
- Shutdown will be January 1- 21, 2018
- We will re-open Monday, January 22, 2018 with the regular Winter Schedule in effect (this schedule is available in the Leisure Guide, in print and on-line)
- All Harbour Pool Winter 2018 lessons are now available through internet display on eConnect.
- Lesson Registration will take place on Monday, December 18, 2017 at 8am
NOTICE: The Winter Schedule is in effect January 1 - March 31, 2018.
Harbour Pool is a wheelchair accessible facility that offers year round swimming lessons, leadership programs, multi-purpose room and private pool rentals.
Harbour Pool features all of the following amenities which are available during public swims:
- 6 lanes (30º C)
- a warm pool (32ºC)
- a whirlpool (40ºC)
- a dry sauna
- a zero depth walk-in bay area
- diving board, Tarzan ropes and more!
All Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied into the pool by a responsible person 14+ years of age and must remain with in arms reach. For more information on Harbour Pools under 8 rule, please contact the facility at 780-992-6162 and a Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you.
Are you looking at getting your little one started in swim lessons? Harbour Pool offers Starfish/Duck Classes (4 months - 24 months) and Sea Turtle Classes (24 - 36 months).
Harbour Pool also offers Babysize, a water exercise program designed to promote parent and tot bonding with fun and fitness.
Contact UsAddress: 10001 94 Avenue
Schedule Hotline (Recording): 780-992-6161