This report is an update to the 2008 Recreation, Culture and Parks Master Plan. The document aims at answering questions related to the City of Fort Saskatchewan’s recreational facilities and parks amenities:
- What are the current top community wants and needs for recreation facilities and parks, from a public and
- Are these priorities appropriate based upon utilization of current facilities, population to facilities ratio and
current building conditions?
- What are the City’s options and recommendations for new, expanded or renovated recreation facilities, including capital and operating costs, timelines to meet needs and projected population growth?
- Using a phased strategy, what are the financial implications of addressing the identified recreation needs on a short,
mid and long term basis?
- Appendix A JRC Concept and Overall Site Plan
- APPENDIX B DCC Site Master Plan
- APPENDIX C Harbour Pool Concepts Report
- APPENDIX D West River's Edge Site Plan
- APPENDIX E Curling Facility Report
- APPENDIX F Turner Park Campground Expansion
- APPENDIX G Implementation Plan 2
- APPENDIX H Implementation Plan 3