Fort Sask Transit provides two local routes, 582 and 583, Monday - Friday from 5:25am to 8:30pm*. Our buses serve most regions of Fort Saskatchewan, including Dow Centennial Center, Westpark, 99th Ave, Southfort Dr and Downtown and connects riders to the Route 580 commuter bus to Clareview LRT Station.
* Please note that transit service does not run on weekends or statutory holidays unless otherwise specified.
The Bus is a Safe Space
The bus is a non-discriminatory and barrier-free space inclusive of everyone regardless of race, age, nationality, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, marital status, physical ability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Transit drivers can contact local police, ambulance and other emergency services. Transit drivers are also trained to assist a child or adult in need. Tell the driver if you are concerned about your safety.
Be Safe and Be Seen
Sometimes it is difficult for transit drivers to see you at bus stops, especially along unlit roads. Wear light coloured clothing, wear a reflective strip, use a flashlight or use the light from your mobile phone to signal the driver that you are at the stop.
- Customers may board only at designated bus stops.
- Please do not put your safety at risk trying to board a bus that is in mid-traffic. While in traffic, your transit driver cannot safely let you on or off the bus.
- If you have difficulty boarding, please tell your transit driver that you need time to get to the first available seat.
- Always use handrails and stanchions.
Contact Fort Sask Transit by calling 780-992-6218 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or concerns regarding ETS Route 580, view the Travelling to Edmonton page.