All kids twelve and under ride free on Fort Sask Transit. A Youth Pass is also available. Fort Saskatchewan Transit supports U-Pass for post-secondary students from NAIT, U of A, Norquest, and MacEwan. FST provides transportation to students attending schools in Edmonton
We encourage all transit passengers to take local transit included with your U-Pass as some parking at Clareview has become reserved and is it at high demand during peak periods. Please utilize the Smarttraxx phone app to see in real-time exactly where the bus is located
Visit the Routes & Schedules page for trip times and route maps.
Use Google Maps to plan your trip
- Go to Google Maps
- Select the "Directions" bent arrow at the top of the screen
- Select the transit icon from the top of the menu
- Enter your starting point and destination
U-Passes are valid for Fort Sask Transit, Strathcona County Transit, St. Albert Transit and Edmonton Transit. Qualifying post-secondary students are provided with a U-Pass through their schools.
Participating schools include:
- Valid at all times during fall (September to December), winter (January to April) and spring/summer* (May to August) terms.
- U-Pass holders do not need to purchase regular transit passes.
*Not all institutions/programs participate in the spring/summer session. Please confirm with your institution regarding their participation.